Supporting Artown is good for business.
Depending on your objective, Artown can help your company create awareness and visibility, drive sales, showcase community responsibility, increase brand loyalty or entertain clients. Built on collaboration and business partnerships, Artown now offers more than 400 events in more than 100 locations, collaborating with over 100 partners throughout July. As we continue to grow, more opportunities for involvement are available. Whether your preference is music, dance, theater, film, visual art, events for children, ethnically diverse events or late night happenings, Artown has something for everyone!
Why partner with Artown?
Artown has a strong and loyal following, which translates to great branding opportunities for our corporate partners. “Nearly 85 percent of attendees are residents, or visitors from the surrounding areas and 73 percent say they are more likely to support a business that supports the arts.” Artown is good for business and improves the quality of life in the Truckee Meadows. The following are highlights from our 2011 Final Report and festival exit surveys:
- Estimated Total Wealth during the festival exceeded $13 million
- Total Media Reach exceeded 346,500,000
- Attendance exceeded 300,000
- 60,000 Festival calendars distributed
- 83 % of patrons are extremely likely to very likely to attend more cultural events in the next year as a result of their Artown experience(s)
- 43 % of patrons have a college or post graduate degree
- 65 % of attendees plan to purchase food and/or beverages
Festival Sponsorship: Category exclusivity offering exceptional media and branding exposure leading up to the festival, during the 31-day event, and extending year-around.
Opening & Closing Night: Be one of a select few to sponsor premiere performances.
Event Sponsorship: Opportunities include
- Family Series: Family activities offered every Monday night in Wingfield Park
- Music Series: Music performances held every Monday night at the Robert J. Hawkins Amphitheater at Bartley Ranch by local and national artists
- World Music: Performances reflecting global musical styles and cultures are offered every Wednesdays at Wingfield Park
- Movies in the Park: Select movies for general public viewing are presented every Friday in Wingfield Park
Headline Performances: Scheduled ticketed events usually by nationally and internationally artists and held throughout the festival.
Encore: The Encore series is open from October until May. The series offers select ticketed events presented by national and internationally acclaimed artists at select venues within the area. Sponsorships are available for individual performances and for the series.
To inquire or for more information, contact: