Prolific singer-songwriter Clint Black has long been heralded as one of Country music’s brightest stars. His many talents have helped shape his long career, as Black has transcended genres to become one of the most successful artists in all the music industry. To date, Black has written, recorded and released more than 100 songs, a benchmark in any artist’s career. An astounding one-third of these songs eligible for major single release also achieved hit song status at Country radio, while more than 20 million of his albums have been sold worldwide! Watch his hit, "Killin' Time" here!
Clint will perform Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 8pm; doors open at 6pm. Vendors will be available to purchase food and beverages.
Tickets are available at www.renoisartown.com. Reserved seats are $70.00; lawn $45.00 plus fees.
Tickets go on sale in March. For more information contact Artown at 775-322-1538.
If you are a NEW presenter
1. Go to presenter.renoisartown.com.
2. Click on the “presenter registration.” You will be directed to the “Register as Artown Presenter” page. Please fill out all the fields and remember this is just to register you as a presenter, not your July event. Once all the fields are filled out, hit “Register.”
3. Please wait for an email confirmation sent by the Artown office about your registration approval.
For ALL presenters
1. Go to presenter.renoisartown.com and enter your username and password into the login fields. You established this information when you first registered. If you do not remember any of your login information, please hit “Retrieve Login” to get that information.
2. Once logged in, click on the "Add Presentation" tab. On the first page, you will fill out all the required fields. Read each detail carefully. Please note: Artown maintains the right to make changes to what you submit in the presenter portal. Click “Continue.”
3. On the next page, you can up to four high resolution JPEG images (300 dpi images are preferred). Photographs are not required. Click “Continue.”
4. On the next page, you have the option to add a PDF file or a Word document file of a press release for your event. Press releases are not required. Click “Continue.”
5. On the final page, please review all your information for spelling and content. At the bottom of the page, please read all the agreements and check off each one you read (You will not be able to submit your proposal unless all agreements are checked off). When you finish reading, click on “Submit to Artown.” Once you hit "submit," the entry cannot be edited. If you need to edit your event information, please email the revisions to Andi at email@example.com or stop by the office to make corrections.
6. Artown will start approving events at the end of March. Please wait for an email confirmation sent by the Artown office about your event approval. The portal closes on March 9, 2015. Artown will not accept presentations after that date.
Please also read the presenter handbook for further information. You can download the handbook HERE.
Nearly 20 years after the 2004 Reno High School grad experienced his first Artown, Szony is creating the poster for the 20th edition of the monthlong Reno arts festival.
"When you're in Artown, there's the sense of community, of a beautiful day ... that's what Artown is about," Szony said.
For more information about Szony's work, visit franzszony.com.